To deploy to a remote host:
- Click the Projects tab in the top menu of Portal.
- Click the Gear icon next to the project you wish to set up deployment on and choose "Remote Deploy Settings"
- Click the New Environment button to create a new deploy destination
- Fill out the General Settings tab
- Click the Remote Tab to set up your deployment transfer mechanism.
- Click Save Changes. Your environment is now created.
After creating your environment, you should be able to deploy on demand, or if you've set Deploy on Every Commit, deployments will be scheduled after every Subversion commit or Git push to ProjectLocker.