svn+ssh access to Subversion is in beta, so if you haven't talked to ProjectLocker Support already, open a ticket at email@example.com and we'll get your account configured.
Once your account is configured, do the following:
Add Public Keys
- Log into ProjectLocker Portal
- Click your name in the upper right. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Click the My Profile link
- Click the Public Keys link on the left
- Follow the instructions to add public keys associated with your user. These keys will automatically be added to the Subversion repository in question and tied to your user.
Connect to Subversion
The URL to your Subversion repository will be:
So, if your account name is Foo, your project name is Bar, and you are on Server 3, your URL will be:
To get to paths inside the repository, just tack them onto the end:
We will be placing these paths in the URL section of the site shortly.